COAH X PLBC: New Testament Survey
Time & Location
About the Event
City on a Hill is partnering with Pacific Life Bible College to provide theological and ministry training for our internship program.
- All courses are 15 weeks long, of which 12 weeks require a class gathering with a 90-minute recorded video provided by PLBC.
- Videos include lectures from professors, and discussion time
- Students taking the courses for credit complete assignments and exams in addition to the weekly video class.
For this upcoming Fall term, we will be offering a new class!
Dates: Thursday, Sept 10- Dec 10, 2020
Class: New Testament Survey*
Costs: Audit student Free (non-credited), Credit student $300 (credited)
Please click "register now" with COAH using the form to reserve your spot in the Zoom channel.
After registering with COAH, please register with PLBC using the link below to actually apply and pay for the course.
- Apply online with PLBC.
- You will then receive a formal application in your email asking for a personal reference and a pastoral reference.
- Please submit the fees if you are taking this for credit. (A high school transcript is required for credit courses.
Students who have already registered with PLBC will only need to register with COAH.
* It is recommended that you take the Old Testament Surey before or after the New Testament Survey to gain a holistic undestanding of the Bible.